Scitech Park has gained considerable experience in the field of Environmental Impact Assessment through various EIA studies it has conducted.
- Carrying out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Environment Management Plan (EMP) studies for developmental projects;
- Providing inputs for Protected Area (PA) Management;
- Monitoring of Physical and Biological Environment;
- Environmental Planning and Monitoring;
- Preparation of Eco-development Plan;
- Watershed Management;
- Catchment and Command Area Development;
- Preparation of Dam Break Analysis and Disaster Management Plan;
- Preparation of Digital Databases;
- Preparation of Ecotourism Plans;
- Undertaking Conservation Action Programs;
- Providing Information Technology Support for Environmental Monitoring;
- Application and Product Development by using Remote Sensing (RS) and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) for land use – land cover study, mapping various attributes of environment and carrying out habitat suitability analysis for Wildlife Management
- Policy formulation & Implementation
Our work have been recognized by various industries, government agencies, NGOs, etc. Scitech Park has been empaneled by Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB) as an agency for conducting projects in the areas of Air, Water, Soil, Plant, Assessment & Impact studies on Biodiversity, Municipal Solid waste, Noise, Bio-medical waste, Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Audit and Environmental Planning and Management.