- Renewable and alternate energy based lighting (Scitech Surya) and water pumping solutions
- Energy Efficient Home Automation
- Captive Sewage Treatment Plant
- Energy from Waste (Biofuels)
- Indigenously designed customised membrane based various stationary water filtration units/plants and mobile filtration units called Scitech Jaldoot
- Solar Energy based mobility solutions
- Solar Pumping Solutions
- Solar Wind Hybrid Solutions
- Bio Gassifiers
- Smokeless Chullas
Scitech Park, Pune has started implementation of the programme “Sci Tech Jaldoot “ in two villages namely Dolhara and Sakhari in Mokhada Taluka of Palghar District, Maharashtra. This project has been supported by ECGC Ltd. Mumbai under their CSR activity. Both the villages are remote tribal villages with approximately 300-350 households each having a population ranging from 1200-1400.
A unique 250 LPH capacity Water ATM Machine is installed at KEM Hospital, Pune which is based on UFRO Membrane Technology and indigenously developed in India with an aim to empower women as entrepreneurs with a sustainable business model
The aim of this initiative is to provide power to children primarily for their education and also to households for various activities during long load shedding hours in remote villages in India using renewable energy source.