- Act as knowledge partners for development to government projects by providing Technology Assessment and Forecasting.
- Provide consultancy services in the areas of institutional and infrastructural developments and building synergy between industry and academia.
- Act as an industry – academia – government bridge.
- Provide need based technology management training to researchers, entrepreneurs and industry.
- Play significant role in knowledge and resource management.
- Provide infrastructure and development facilities to technology oriented industries.
- Assist industry sponsored research, entrepreneurship development and contract research.
- Commercializing research, managing innovations, intellectual property promoting and commercialization of technologies.
- Creation, development and growth of technology oriented entrepreneurs and enterprises through academic/industrial collaborations.
- Build sustainable technology based rural ventures to address basic problems faced by common man and to elevate quality of life of people those are at the bottom of economic pyramid.
- Look into basic unresolved issues like health, hygiene, sanitation, affordable nutrition, improvement of quality of education & provide basic power solutions to the people who are deprived of these basic requirements of life.
- Provide technology based solutions for ecological sustenance, environmental remediation, create environmental protection and conservation education and necessary policy support.
- Create and nurture technology base start -up companies.
- Set up Rural Technology Business ventures and skill training centres.
[VSBB id=2][VSBB id=4][VSBB id=5][VSBB id=6]